Add OneDrive and login with the OneDrive account you want to use with Insync.
2. Enter your OneDrive account. You can close this login tab/window and go to the Insync app window to continue the installation process.
3. Set your local default sync folder (a.k.a. Insync folder). Insync will suggest a folder for you, but you can choose a different location by clicking
NOTE: For Linux users using GNOME, make sure that you have installed
AppIndicator (download it here).
Syncing your OneDrive files
1. Click on your OneDrive account (headshot with OneDrive icon) on the top bar. Go to OneDrive on the left-hand panel.
2. To sync multiple items, toggle the Selective Sync icon on the upper right-hand corner. Mark the boxes beside each file or folder you want to sync.
The blue badge indicates that sync is in progress, while green checks mean sync has been completed. More on Selective Sync here.
3. To sync all of the files inside your OneDrive, click
Select all found above the first row of files, and click
Sync. (Sync speed will depend on total file size as well as your internet connection.)
How to activate your Insync license
Are you happy with Insync? Purchase your license here and enter the OneDrive account you want to sync with Insync.