Important note: this discusses LEGACY LICENSES. What are legacy licenses? Check out Q7 here. Everything you need to know about legacy licenses can be found on this page - we housed all of the info in that domain for your convenience :)
If you're on a much older license (Plus, Pro, Business, Prime, or Teams), here are the steps to upgrade your plan within the legacy ecosystem. You will first need to login to the legacy website: https://legacy.insynchq.com/
If you're on Plus:
1. Click on
Pricing at the top and select a plan: SOLO, PERSONAL, DEVELOPER, OR COMPANY
2. Proceed to checkout. If you are having trouble accessing your new plan, please reach out to email@example.com with the following:
Your most recent invoice (i.e., the receipt of the newly purchased plan)
Your Insync account
If you're on Pro, Business, Prime, or Teams:
1. Once logged in to the website, click
Dashboard on the upper right, go to your accounts, and then click
Change to new plan. For this example, we will be using an account on a Prime license (29.99USD) to be upgraded to Personal (39.99USD).
2. A pop-up window will appear. Choose the new plan from the dropdown list. We recommend clicking the
Why this price? button so you can see the differences between the old license and the one you are about to upgrade to.
3. Then, click the blue
Pay for X now button.
4. Review the amount. The discount shows the difference you will need to pay for the upgrade. Enter a valid payment information and confirm the email address for the invoice. Then, click
5. You will be taken to the Success page. Note that the "What's next?" instructions are different for Personal/Developer and Company. For this example, we used a Personal plan.
Don't see your license plans right away? Make sure your account has been added on the Insync app, then try refreshing your license.
Still have issues? Shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. :)