What is the difference between Prime and Teams from Home and Office?
- Prime and Teams are currently a one-time purchase and are available only for desktops. Home and Office subscriptions are paid annually and are available primarily for servers.
If I already have a Prime or Teams license on my account and I use Insync 3 Headless with it, will I be able to sync my files?
- No. You will need either a Home or Office subscription for you to sync your files on Insync 3 Headless.
How much is a Home or Office subscription? Do you have volume discounts?
- Home is at $39.99 per machine, and Office is $159.99 per machine. There are currently no volume discounts for Insync 3 Headless.
I just bought a Home/Office subscription. Can I use Insync 3 Headless for multiple Google and/or OneDrive accounts?
- Yes. It’s unlimited accounts per server.
I just bought a Home/Office subscription. Will my subscription be applied to multiple machines I login to?
- No, each subscription is per machine. Insync 3 Headless operates on a per machine basis so you would need to increase the quantity for your subscription on your dashboard and assign the machine uuid to use Insync 3 Headless.
Will I be able to transfer my Home or Office subscription from one machine to another?
- Yes. Just follow the steps below.
- Log in to your account on https://www.insynchq.com/
- Click Dashboard
- Click Server
- Go to either Home or Office
- Click delete beside the machine uuid of your old machine
- Enter the machine uuid of your new machine
I use the CLI exclusively and don’t have access to a web browser needed to authenticate my account. Can I copy the authentication code from another machine and paste it to the CLI?
- Yes. The authentication code will work regardless of where it came from. You will only need to enter it before the code expires (which is usually in 2 hours).
Can I assign a Home subscription and an Office subscription on the same machine?
- Yes but why would you :)
What is the difference between a Home and an Office subscription?
- Home is for users who own a non-custom (free) domain (gmail.com, outlook.com, etc.) and Office is for users who own a custom domain (companyxyz.com, etc.).
Can I run Insync 3 desktop and Insync 3 Headless on the same machine at the same time?
- Nope :)
Will Insync 3 desktop receive the same updates as Insync 3 Headless on the same machine?
- No. Insync 3 Headless will have separate versioning and release schedules.
What are the differences between Insync 1.5 Headless and Insync 3 Headless commands?
- Please refer to this document here.
Where can I find the list of Insync 3 Headless commands?
- You can find the list here.
How do I install Insync 3 Headless?
- Refer to our installation guide here.
Will Insync 3 Headless work on desktops?
- Yes. Though the product is meant for servers, you can also use the product on your desktop.