1. Open up Insync, click the ". . ." button on the upper right and select Help and Alternative login.
3. Choose whether you're adding a Google Drive or One Drive account. For this example, we'll use a Google Drive account. Copy the URL, paste it into your browser, and sign in with your account.
4. Authorize Insync to access your Google or Microsoft account. (Note: Insync does not have access to any of your personal and private information)
5. Copy the code presented after you’ve signed in.
6. Paste the code into the text field in Step 2 of Alternative Login in the Insync window.
7. Click Login and proceed with setting up your account.
Still having trouble? Send an email to email@example.com.