Find your Insync Base Folder
1. Open the Insync app.
2. Click on your Google or OneDrive account.
3. Click on the tool icon to reveal the Base Folder location.
Change the location of your Base Folder
1. To change the location of your Base Folder, click
2. Remember to select a location outside of your Base Folder. You can also choose an external or network drive as your Insync folder by following the same steps above. Click
OK to save the changes.
IMPORTANT THINGS TO REMEMBER:
- Do not delete your local folder if you want to change locations. Since Insync is a two-way sync tool, this action is considered a local change that would be synced to the cloud, and would therefore cause cloud deletions.
- If you are using an external drive as your Base Folder, it is expected to see a "folder missing" message when you disconnect the drive while Insync is running. Plug it back and sync should resume automatically.