Insync 3 brought in major upgrades with minimal changes to the app's UI (e.g. OneDrive syncing). So while the app may look the same, it feels different entirely --in a good way, of course!
That’s because underneath the app is a brand new sync engine (that we rebuilt from the ground up) to improve your syncing experience in terms of speed, reliability, and swag 😎
Say hello to Core 3, baby!
What exactly is Core 3?
Core 3 is our new, revved up sync engine and it’s responsible for making Insync 3 the most powerful version yet.
How exactly? We’re glad you asked 😉
When our devs rebuilt the sync engine, they did two things:
- Rewrote and simplified our code using Python 3
- Improved internal processes (e.g. automated testing)
This resulted in the following Core 3 improvements, which helps you...
- Sync files faster ⏱
- Sync more reliably 🛠
- Get new features faster (OneDrive’s just the beginning) ⚡️
... while Core 3 helps us:
- Add features more easily (and other cloud providers!) 🧙🏻♂️
- Release versions at a faster rate 🏁
- Easily squash pesky bugs 🐛
Take Insync 3 for a ride 🏎
We could go on all day about Core 3 but the best way to see it in action is to try it out yourself. So go on and download Insync 3 right now!